We understand how busy our clients are, and even with the desire to work on your lawn, our technicians know that sometimes life gets in the way. That’s where our comprehensive lawn care plan, assembled specially for you, comes in. With the support of our friendly customer service staff, our lawn care professionals can apply the perfect amount of eco-friendly products to your yard.
Lawn Care and Pest Control in Exeter, NH
Science-Based Lawn Care
Our lawn care services come backed by years of scientific research. We know what lawn care techniques work to keep your grass healthy and green. Contact our lawn care technicians today to get started.
Free Service Calls
We are dedicated to offering the best lawn care service in the business. That is why we offer our customers free service calls in order to determine their lawn care needs and come up with the best plan of action.
The products we utilize for our lawn care are the best of the best. They are not only effective at treating all of your lawn care needs, but eco-friendly, as well.
Some of the benefits of our lawn treatment in Exeter include:
- Multiple fertilizer applications
- Grub, Pest, and Tick control as necessary.
- Soil Aeration
- Fungicide Treatments
- Weather treatments (winterizing or moisture protection)
- Applications of Lime
- And many more!
Technology Driven Lawn Care Solutions
Even if you can identify the source of the issues that your lawn may be experiencing, like dying or thinning grass, too many weeds, or a myriad of other problems, the solution is another question. Our products are scientifically designed to be the most effective solution to both common and rare lawn issues. This means that you receive the best solution with the least frustration.
Here’s what choosing our lawn care in Exeter can do for you:
- Completely free inspection and testing of your soil and yard to determine current conditions and issues.
- Professional fertilizer applications of whatever product is most suitable to grow and strengthen your grass and roots.
- Environmentally friendly weed control to ensure that only the plants you want are growing.
- Multiple treatments to cover all weather to ensure your yard gets full seasonal coverage.
- Detailed communication and updates so that you are always aware of the treatments on your grass.
Lawn Aeration & Seeding in Exeter
Over time, your yard will suffer from the usual wear and tear and can also be adversely affected by the weather, large rainfall, or heat waves for example. This can leave your lawn looking less than its best, with brown patches and thinning grass. Lawn aeration and seeding is one way in which you can help your lawn get back to being healthy and looking its best. Our team at Seacoast Turf Care has years of experience providing the very best lawn aeration services in Exeter and our experienced technicians are ready and able to give your yard the very best care and attention.
How Do Lawn Aeration Services Work?
Aeration involves the removal of plugs of soil from your lawn and placing them back on the grass with seeds and fertilizers to help promote green and healthy regrowth. By partnering with Seacoast for your lawn aeration services in Exeter, you can be sure to receive:
- Top-quality servicing by experienced technicians.
- Free inspection to determine the best treatment for your specific needs.
- Core aeration removes thatch and increases nutrients and oxygen flow.
- Stronger roots and greener grass very soon after treatments.
- Customized seed mixture to provide the best growth for your local climate.
If you’re unsure if lawn aeration is right for you, now is the best time to call and find out more about our eco-friendly treatment. We are offering two free applications as well as a free soil test for all of our new customers. In need of aeration outside of Exeter? We also service Manchester, Portsmouth, and its surrounding areas in New Hampshire.