Designing the perfect lawn care program takes time, skill, and experience—our lawn care technicians in Kittery Point have it all! We use science-based formulas that are effective and eco-friendly to help your property reach its full potential. From the roots to the very tip of the grass blades, we’ve got you covered!
Lawn Care and Pest Control in Kittery Point, ME
Science-Based Lawn Care
Our lawn care services come backed by years of scientific research. We know what lawn care techniques work to keep your grass healthy and green. Contact our lawn care technicians today to get started.
Free Service Calls
We are dedicated to offering the best lawn care service in the business. That is why we offer our customers free service calls in order to determine their lawn care needs and come up with the best plan of action.
The products we utilize for our lawn care are the best of the best. They are not only effective at treating all of your lawn care needs, but eco-friendly, as well.
Our lawn care in Kittery Point includes:
- Fertilizer applications that include both macro and micronutrients.
- Soil testing to ensure grass has the best growing conditions.
- Pollinator-friendly grub control.
- Custom lime applications to balance the soil pH.
- Winterizing treatments to protect your landscaping.
- Core aeration to break up thatch.
- Insect control to prevent unsightly damage.
- Prescriptive fungicide applications.
- Organic-based and traditional tick management options.
We aren’t kidding when we say we’ll keep your lawn looking great all year long—we schedule six rounds of treatments throughout the year, working from April through November to give your lawn everything it needs to thrive. These treatments are strategically scheduled around the seasons and your grass’ growth periods to give you noticeable results and a happy, healthy lawn.
When you partner with us for lawn care in Kittery Point, we will:
- Apply a balanced fertilizer that encourages strong, thick grass growth.
- Treat weeds with both pre-emergent and post-emergent solutions.
- Use eco-friendly grub control to prevent brown spots.
- Give you a detailed report after each service, so you always know what’s happening.
If you want year-round treatments in areas other than Kittery Point, our technicians service York and its surrounding cities in Maine.